Doctor's Reward

Yesterday I left my clinic at 3 pm. But I had to shop for some stuff like some grocery , some veggies , dairy products , choose for my new shoes at a store owner known to me , and school bag and water bottle for my son . The works would take almost an hour and a half but they took about two and half hours and I got 2 calls from my wife who was waiting for lunch . Because at almost all stops , I had one or another person discussing with me their or their family health problems and when can they visit me in clinic for consultation as most of them were known to me . People often discuss problems with doctors at public places but it was incidentally all of them discussing same day . And it got me late for lunch . Still it made me happy as Only Doctors get this type of recognition ,Love and respect and it was a special feeling and I didn't mind having lunch at 6 pm. ❤️😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soulmate

DEPRESSION and SMARTPHONES

How Homoeopathy Helps in Various Diseases .