Need for Self Imposed Curfew

 Today Being Sunday and 25.04.2021 being a Lockdown Day , Even Though Clinics , Hospitals and Chemist Shops were Allowed to Open , I had thought since few days that I won’t open clinic as Everyone knew Sunday being a Lockdown day and everyone will be having their stock of Medicines and I will have to sit free .

But at last moment , I thought maybe someone need medicines or my services , so , unwillingly , I made up my mind to open clinjc .

And to my Utter Surprise , There were more patients than Routine Sundays and that too not Emergencies , for their Routine Checkup’s and Routine Followups.

On Roads also , there were people who seemingly were roaming here and there without any work and people are seeing this Sunday as their Holiday and not as a Lockdown day .

If we aren’t going to Self-Impose Curfew and Not stop Maintaining Distance .

Effects of COVID -19 are not going to fade away and we all will

Be in Bigger problem .

No Govt , No Administration and No Medical Advise then can Help us .


www.punitmiddha.in

www.punitmiddha.com 


Shared via 

www.punitmiddha.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Sushant Singh Rajput

Soulmate

DEPRESSION and SMARTPHONES