DOCTOR'S ROUTINE DAY

Friends , I happened to visit Fortis hospital, Mohali today as I was called upon to visit a patient. . Because I cudnt have made to visit home for lunch in the afternoon before my evening opd in clinic , I decided to have some snacks in canteen there itself. And observed a lady doctor , seemingly a resident medical officer there , having her tiffin being warmed in Oven there (consisting of some hurriedly packed parathas and a pickle ) and discussing about the patient she recieved in morning in an emergency and telling her colleague that she couldn't even pack vegetable in her tiffin and this was her breakfast . Even while she was telling this to her with a mood to relax herself for sometym , she got a call on her phone for another emergency and without even finishing her meal , she had to leave again. Felt bad for her . Even me sometimes have to leave in hurry from home if there's some urgent patient in clinic and ask my wife to pack it . Friends , in which profession does someone neglect his or her family or meals for others or even important occasions or birthdays of their kids . Such is the concern of the doctors for their patients sometimes and even then it's the most blamed profession .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soulmate

How Homoeopathy Helps in Various Diseases .

DEPRESSION and SMARTPHONES