Positivity

 I happened to Visit one of the Most Reputed and Talented Radiologists of Ludhiana Few Days Back for My Ultrasound to be done . And to my Utter Surprise , he was alone in his clinic with his patients . There was no electricity and so no A.c was on and it was damp inside as no exhaust was working and only invertor and a fan was on . No Assisstant of him , he was Doing Ultrasound , getting the print of it , pasting it on the file , and stapling the report on file and finally giving it to the patient and taking charges  After initial Greetings to him , he offered me a cold drink or water , which I politely refused . I offered him help as he is known to me since long and we both respect each other . And asked him , doctor saab Kya hua . He said in calm manner , both assistants are on leave today . As he was doing all this , I was just watching him . He was doing all this in most graceful manner wearing simple trousers and white shirt and without a frown on his forehead . As I had to wait few minutes , coz there was a patient inside , I started thinking that if I was in place of him , how some other person or doctor would have reacted , he would have called his assisstant immediately and shouted on him or atleast had few frowns and creases on his forehead . But this Champ is calm always as anyone can be . He is a very very successful Radiologist of Ludhiana and most Humblest of persons I have ever seen . And I must say , few successful and who's who doctors of Ludhiana or pioneers in medical field are known to me . Few acting like politicians , having gunmen with them and carrying fancy and costlier phones and boasting of gold rings and chains , but most successful are most Humble , most simply dresssed , least arrogance , or pride , always having smiles on their faces and will always meet u with sparkling eyes and would always greet u themselves. I have even met few persons who are not as polite always and not so soft spoken but then they are easily forgottten . Your Smile , your simplicity , non greedy attitude ,zeal and passion to work and always ready to help others and readily available to your patients without much hue and cry are the costliest ornaments that take you to the upper level and make u a successful doctor and above all a nice person.


Shared via punitmiddha.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soulmate

DEPRESSION and SMARTPHONES

How Homoeopathy Helps in Various Diseases .